Aura vision - How to see and read the aura?
Pre-requisite: Reiki 1 or above
The human aura is a field of subtle, luminous radiation surrounding us and extending outward from our physical form. Auras are related to the electromagnetic field of the body and serve as a visual measure of our mental, emotional, physical and spiritual states.
Everything that we do or think affects the aura so it is usually in a state of flux, ever changing, based on our thoughts, feelings and physical health. The aura is also affected by the energies of the environment, the force fields of the planet and the radio frequencies that interpenetrate all forms of matter. The aura is an electronic signature of who we are.
For healing professionals reading a clients aura as part of the healing session can provide information to help guide the session and enable us to more thoroughly assist the client.
Aura Vision Learning Outcomes Are:-
- To understand and experience different ways to ‘see’ the Aura.
- The seven layers of the human Aura.
- Understanding Aura colours and their meanings.
- Understanding of how Aura’s can represent the person’s energy.
- To sense the Aura from non-living energies: crystals.
- To sense and interpret the Aura from living energies: plants and animals.
- To sense and interpret the Aura from other human beings.
- To understand when it is appropriate to view the energy of another person and when it is not.
- Practice Aura Vision and explaining what you see to the client.
Aura Vision Course Duration: 2 days (10am to 5pm)
Cost: THB 8,000 per person
Group: 1-4 people per group (If social distancing rules are in place this course is limited to 1 student).
The Next aura vision Course will be........on demand
For more information or an appointment please contact me on +66 89 205 4106 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org