Developed over 50 years with thousands of clients, Dolores Cannon developed and then taught a healing modality to address many of the challenges that face us today. Her sessions became famous for physical healing and for the information received that resulted in her publishing 19 books.
A QHHT session lasts 4-7 hours and gives you the chance to talk confidentially about your life and all the challenges you have faced and are facing? During this conversation patterns often emerge and insights can be received that help you to understand what and why life circumstances are occuring and how best to deal with them.
Then the good part. You are gently relaxed into a deep level of hypnosis where the conscious mind, or the ego, takes a nap for 2 hours allowing a connection to your Higher-self (which Dolores called the 'subconscious or SC).
Your SC has been with you in every situation and followed every choice you have ever and will ever make and totally loves you and wishes to support you. As the 'facilitator' I take this opportunity to ask the questions you have prepared for me and to address any health issues that are concerning you and/or your loved ones. The hypnotherapy session is voice recorded as your Higher-self will speak using your voice to answer the questions I ask on behalf of your napping Conscious mind. For you to experience - it feels like a dream which fades quickly on awakening. During the session I gather details on any health issues you are experiencing as Dolores Cannon found that many present life challenges often came from past-life causes and were fully resolveable with awareness and love.
In the conversation with your SC I ask your questions as information and the understanding it brings really does heal. The questions asked often include:
1) What is my life purpose?
2) Why did my mother pass away so early in my life?
3) Why did my partner break up with me and leave me as a single mother?
4) Why is my father experiencing prostrate cancer and can we heal it in this session?
5) What country should I reside in to really feel happy and meet a suitable life partner?
6) Is the Corona Virus truely a deadly epidemic and should I be concerned with it and what precautions should I take?
7) What is the timeline for human ascension and can I help the process?
8) I fear death, is it correct to feel this way?
9) What will happen when I die?
10...... up to 1 page or approximately 24 questions can be answered in a session.
A QHHT session will take pretty much your whole day and the deep healing received from your connection with your SC continuesto change your energy for 3 more days or until the SC says the issue will be resolved. The modality requires you keep 2 hours to listen to your voice recording the following day and listening frequently helps resolve more challenging issues.
For that reason QHHT sessions ideally start at 10am. Sessions are designed to be a one-off and costs THB 10,000 although follow-on sessions are possible for those with more questions or new health challenges.
More information can be found on http://www.crystaldragonreiki.com/qhht---hypnotherapy.html
or on the official QHHT website: https://dolorescannon.com/qhht-official-website-live/
Contact +66 89 205 4106 or email@example.com for more further assistance.
I became interested in my 'Soul' as part of my journey to Reiki Master-Teacher. We dealt with healing past lives from Reiki 2 and I found the link between what had happened in a past life and the current life experience to be fascinating! After all, the past life had gone hadn't it? How was it influencing me now and even more importantly how was it possible to 'heal' something that had already happened and to then be able to feel that effect now??
Throughout my 5 years Reiki experience I worked with around 89 of my past lives seeing some pretty gruesome things happening to me and, even worse, me doing. I saw war, rape, murder, sacrifice, torture, witchcraft and black magic. I saw pain and trauma in every imaginable fashion and I was involved! Was this really me? Things we see in the movies I was personally experiencing although in less graphic detail and, thankfully, not so clear and video-like and minus the sound. It was all a little detached and faint and it would have probably have been dismissed as 'imagined' if I had not felt my energy 'lighten up' when forgiveness, awareness and love was shined on the situation. Something was definitely happening and it was tangible!
I took the Soul Realignment course (www.soulrealignment.com) from Andrrea Hess in February 2017 and was immediately surprised at how complicated the 'Soul' was! There was much more to it than I had ever realised - and it was a little daunting. The course was 10 modules and very well written and organised and will certainly be an excellent example for when I write my own courses in the future.
The Soul Realignment definition of the 'Soul' is that it is a 5th dimensional energetic structure that exists in a place where there is no time. This place has also been termed the 'Akash' or the 'Akashic Records' which can be viewed as a library of all choices and experiences in factual, objective definition. If you think of the Akashic Records as a library, your 'Soul' is a book and every chapter in that book represents an incarnation in a 3 dimensional World and a record of all of the choices you have made during that incarnation. The choice is the 'cause' and the result of that choice is the 'effect' which introduces the Universal Law of 'Cause and Effect' or Karma.
Here is a picture of my understanding of the Soul and where it exists.
Of course, this is a simplification as the real Soul structure is likely not comprehensible by our 3 dimensional mind. Enough to say that choices made in past lives may have created a block to us receiving all the energy that we were gifted at the point of our origination. 'Blocks' do exactly that, stop energy flow, so this made sense to me and tied in nicely with my Reiki experiences.
my Soul-realignment reading
Client confidentiality prevents me from publishing details of anyone else's reading so here is mine!
My Soul Profile
My Soul originates in the Pleiades and has an overlay (a great many incarnations) in Arcturia. This means I have the energetic characteristics of both soul groups (Note: there are 21 Soul groups that can incarnate in the 3D experience and we will have energetic characteristics of 1 or 2 of those which can explain who we really are). My soul is 'female' meaning I have incarnated more as a women than a man. Maybe this explains why I enjoy shopping and don't enjoy football?? Joking aside, I have a Soul vibration of 5.7 which on a scale between 5.0 and 5.9 and means I am self aware and am in the process of actualizing or knowing the truth of who I am and what life is.
There are 8 energy centers that feed us all and I am primary (dominant) in Divine Love and secondary in Divine Order. Details were explained in full so that with my Soul Profile explaining who I was energetically I am now able to make conscious choices going forward in life so that I can express my true Divinity and live within the flow of the Universe as was intended.
My Soul Realignment
....but first I need to clear any blocks to allow that Divinity to shine through in it's entirety.
For myself, I had one block coming from choices made in a past life and 3 from choices made earlier in this life. This was interesting considering the work I have done and had done on myself through the last five years of Reiki and suggested that self-healing with Reiki had already cleared many issues.
For comparison, 4 blocks is the minimum I have experienced on clients with 8 being the maximum to date. Present life blocks are easier to explain as often clients can remember experiences that tie in with their Akashic record reading. Past life are more difficult to explain to clients but when I tell what impact the past life choice has on this life people usually can understand the link by relating it to current experiences. I will spare you the full details of my blocks (available on request) but needless to say 2 out of 4 of my personal Guides were 'negative' and taken on to get me through early life traumas. These weren't 'bad' energies but were running programs of 'miscommunication' and 'lethargy' taken on to protect me from experiences at the ages of 3 and 7 years of age respectively. These were fine at the time but would have blocked the adult Paul in ways that are now obvious and, in hindsight, limiting.
I had 2 tears and 1 scar in my Golden Web (like the aura but surrounds the whole Soul rather than the physical body), the tears were sacral and heart chakras and the scar (a previous tear which I had already partly healed) was in the root chakra. These would have caused issues with belonging/integration, intimacy and manifesting (sex and money) and love (myself and in relationships), This damage would have effected every incarnation since they were caused as would the damage to my Godspark (a link to the Creator which connects just above the heart chakra). I had an etheric implant in the mental body of my sacral chakra running a program of 'self-loathing' - which would also have impacted manifesting and self-worth. I had made 2 contracts (1 of protection, 1 for 'soul mate') and a binding which would have all blocked divine energy and kept me linked to other souls from other lives. Thankfully no curses, vows, spells or pacts and no attached entities, all of which could have been cleared had they been an issue.
I was also travelling to parallel universes and negative astrals while I slept, again draining energy and making me wake tired (a complaint I was aware of). All of these issues came from 3 present life and 1 past life choice (my choices) and resulted in a negative energy influence of 24%!
Once the stories were understood by my consciousness (this is done via a presentation in the case of clients) I was able to clear the Akashic records of the blocks (I do the foundation work for this for all clients), replace the negative guides with positive ones, fix tears, scars, damage and remove negativity which was then sealed in at a physical, cellular level by the 21 days of homework that I and clients have to do.
The homework involves reading a pre-prepared script which takes 5-10 minutes every day for 21 days (21 consecutive days). Not too much effort to remove blocks to my divinity in my mind?
Everyone is different but for me the results were gentle, positive and in hindsight, rather amazing. I started to get more clients and more positive feedback from those clients. I felt more confidence, more opportunities but the best thing was a feeling of lightness and flow. Things have been easier since I was 'realigned'. That doesn't mean there will not be challenges but there is a different mindset to tackle those challenges. There is an underlying positivity to everything and that really does feel great.
Soul Realignment will have shifted my energy fifth-dimensionally (the soul level) and cleared blocks but now I must make all choices in line with my divinity on a daily basis. I must exercise my Pleidian/Arcturian gifts and talents (love and healing thankfully) and make choices in line with divine love and divine order. If I stay in ego (behaviour patterns of protection and old ways of thinking/working) knowing the truth of who I am, things will likely become more challenging as I can no longer use ignorance as an excuse. My choices from now on will all be conscious not unconscious If, however, I live my truth I can become my most authentic self-expression and that is a great opportunity for everyone. Life and it's experiences is the healing journey and for me Soul realignment has provided another step forward on that journey.
If you wish more details on the process please click here Soul Realignment for you?
Soul Realignment is copyright of www.soulrealignment.com and Andrrea Hess is its creator.
The insights below are, as always, great in theory but a little harder to live by. If you get there (which I do on occasions) it is a great place to be. This all begins with your personal awareness (i.e. watching and catching your thoughts), which, you may find, is rather a double-edged sword. This process, however, is what I believe they mean by mankind becoming conscious.
If you watch what you are feeling and how you are acting you can catch repeating patterns, habits, ideas, incorrect programming and behaviors that are really not necessary and sometimes completely invalid with your age, sophistication, knowledge and experience. Most of our behavioral patterns are learned between the ages of 2 and 7. How many of those are still appropriate to the person, society and knowledge that we exist in now? Incidentally it has been proved scientifically that your brain activity starts BEFORE an intention comes to your conscious mind. So if you conscious mind does not create the intention, where does it come from?
There is an idea (which feels right to me and comes from Ho’oponopono - a Hawaiian healing methodology) that all intention comes from source (Spirit, God whichever term you prefer). At it’s creation, it is pure and perfect (and for the highest of good). Unfortunately it then has to filter through all the “memories” (patterns, beliefs, society rules, blockages – both from this life and at a soul level so from past lives too) before it hits our conscious minds. When it makes it that far it is often distorted and twisted, a shadow of the original. Then...the final filter comes in – Free Will! Once in our conscious we can choose to follow the impulse or not. If we can learn feel these ideas/intentions with our hearts rather than use pure logic (which is corrupt by its very nature) we can choose to “go with the flow” rather than stay stagnant or go in a direction that ill serves us and the evolution of consciousness. I believe Spirituality is the process of self development (from awareness's that then expand our consciousness) to remove as many of those “memories” or as much ego from your life to enable clear communication with God. It’s dictionary term is the search for the “sacred”. In my view the “sacred” is already there, we have just detached from it because of the ego. Once you are out of victim mode (ego), the communication with God becomes clearer until you can then become Divine yourself. Either of the 2 latter stages are when your life will start to be in harmony with the Universe and good things will happen...as if by magic (the magic of enlightenment the realisation that suffering comes from the mind (ego) and is an illusion ). My Insights over the previous 2 years from Reiki include but are not limited too :-
1. Accept and Let Go! Life will not be what we wish it to be....especially where others are concerned..... so just accept what is, how people are and don’t let your ego use issues as a place to hang negativity. When you are negative about someone else you are harming them (as negative thoughts directed at someone are a form of black magic and DO have an energetic impact) but you are also harming yourself (karmically and of course physically). You can actually feel this as you get angry inside. ALL issues which do this are ego based usually putting you in the “right” and the other in the “wrong”. You are putting others down by doing this and giving out negative vibes no matter how justified you may feel. Let it go!
2. Do not Compare or Judge Closely related to the point above. The mind (the ego’s only tool) uses comparisons and judgments in day to day life. This is giving YOU the false power to value things and people. The fact is that everything has equal value and when WE decide to value we always do so without all of the facts. For every good feeling you get from feeling superior from your comparisons you will get as many bad feelings for not meeting your own expectations. In fact, your ego just wants attention, it doesn’t care if you feel good or bad as long as it is all about ME. Ego tends to create stories and dramas around an event. Usually you are the good guy and the other person bad or wrong. Wars are fought because of these illusions so you can start to heal the world by removing them from your own life. Otherwise, with modern society using comparisons and judgments as foundations for our lives we often end up dissatisfied and alone. Drop these and you will find an incredible peace as everything really just IS.
3. “This too shall pass”. Energetically speaking, everything is in motion. Even solids are vibrating, albeit slowly. This implies that change is always in play so whatever you are going through in your life (good or bad), it will pass. Trying to prevent change or stop movement in a Universe that is all about motion causes pain. This ties in with the often used Spiritual maxims “What you resist, persists” and “Pain comes from resistance to change”. All emotional feelings need to be experienced (although you can chose to express things like anger in a non-confrontational manner) and released. Holding them in results in the energy being stored somewhere in your body causing a blockage. This can develop into physical disease usually in your weakest area or in an area associated with the repressed anger (Liver = anger). Blocked energy can be transferred (via soul consciousness) to future lives so if you are suffering now, it may have it’s cause in lifetimes past.
4. Universal Laws Basically we have created laws to stop stupid people from doing stupid things. They are usually based on common sense (the heart) but sometimes have inapplicable rules applied by people writing them from ego. Like the alcohol purchase rules in Thailand for example. We have to follow societies rules to fit in but in reality the only rules that need to be known and worked within are the Universal Laws. Please see
Working within these will allow you to “Go with the Flow”. This in turn will bring harmony and peace.
5. Avoid Expectations Throughout our Reiki courses we are told to “Let go of Expectations”. Expectations are a form of control. All control is limiting by nature and by trying to steer results to what you think you should get, you are shutting out all of the infinite, much more amazing possibilities. As our expectations will always be within our limited perceptions that is incredibly limited compared to ALL THAT IS. Expectations can also be used by our ego’s to cause pain and gain attention. When people fall short of what we expect or we don’t get what we expect from life we immediately fall into “stories” and “dramas” as to why this occurred. This is a playground where negativity lurks ready to lower our energetic vibrations. We are brought up to have expectations, most of which fit within societies “way we should behave” which suits them in many cases rather than the individual. We are Human beings...so just try to “Be”.
6. Fear and Love There are only 2 emotional states. Fear and Love. Fear creates all of the negative emotions namely:- anger, jealousy, hatred, aggression, stress, sadness so if you are experiencing any of these, ask yourself “What am I afraid of?”. Fear is a reaction to a stimulus and creates a physical reaction (fight or flight). In most of these cases (90% maybe) the fear is not real but imagined. These states are a total waste of energy and an incredible weapon for the ego to trigger your mind to go into invalid patterns of behavior. A worry is a fear of something that may happen and, as such, creates an energetic vibration. This is where my favorite saying comes from: “Worry is praying for something you don’t want!”. You can use awareness to catch and deal with fear although it takes practice to overcome lifetimes of conditioning. Love is a more powerful force but often doesn’t feel so (due to the intense physical response fear has). In my experience love, unconditional love is an Eufeeling (a Eurphoric Feeling – taken “The Secret of Instant Healing” by Dr Frank Kinslow who relates healing to Quantum Physics). A true euphoric feeling is one that has no opposite feeling like our more base feelings i.e.:- Love has hate, happiness has sadness, anger has calm. These are conditional feelings as they need something to happen in order to be felt. Sometimes these feelings may cascade so hate may cascade into anger. Maybe they should be called the misery family! Examples of Euphoric feeling are PEACE, JOY, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, BLISS, ECSTASY. These are actually different intensities of the same vibration. They have no opposites, at least in their literal meanings. In a Reiki treatment one time I was taken to a state of “Unconditional Love” and was surprised that the feeling I had was total peace. It was marvelous. That experience redefined my definition of what “love” actually was. I had spent my whole life looking for a fantasy, an illusion of a high that would have been impossible to maintain. It fascinated me when taken on a meditation http://www.kinslowsystem.com/downloads into Pure Awareness – a place outside of Creation where there is no order, no energy, no boundaries, in fact an area of “NO THING” that was pure, infinite potentiality that this state actually generated a feeling...and that feeling was this Euphoric feeling of PEACE. I experienced that it is this LOVE that creates all in Creation and everything in it. Amazing! It also gives a new meaning to Socrates’ “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know Nothing!”.... if you read it as “No-Thing”.
Ho’oponopono Regarding Ho’oponopono (now that needs a serious rebranding!) my knowledge comes from a book called “zero limits” by Joe Vitale which I am currently reading. I like the ideas and it makes sense and, from my experience, actually produced an immediate physical improvement the first day I used it. Love, repentance, forgiveness and gratitude all rolled into the mantra “I love you, I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you”. Covers all of the bases I believe and it empowers you by giving you 100% responsibility for everything that occurs in your life – so if a taxi driver annoys you, heal yourself as there is something in you that needs healing. Heal your self for the conflict in Ukraine. Just repeat “I love you, I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you”.
An amazing book from someone that survived the Nazi concentration camps of World War 2.
In this situation life was all about suffering as the captors took away absolutely everything from the prisoners, belongings, families, friends, even their names by giving them numbers...except they couldn't take away that one last choice. They couldn't take away the choice regarding how they dealt with that suffering. The choice prisoners made towards their attitude to their horrific suffering literally dictated whether they survived through the war or not!
So there we are! No matter how bad your suffering is you still have the choice as to how you deal with it. So make that count!
Extract taken from "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle
THE JOY OF BEING
Unhappiness or negativity is a disease on our planet. What pollution is on the outer level is negativity on the inner. It is everywhere, not just in places where people don't have enough, but even more so where they have more than enough. Is that surprising? No. The affluent world is even more deeply identified with form, more lost in content, more trapped in ego.
People believe themselves to be dependent on what happens for their happiness, that is to say, dependent on form. They don't realize that what happens is the most unstable thing in the universe. It changes constantly. They look upon the present moment as either marred by something that happened and shouldn't have or deficient because of something that has not happened but should have. And so they miss the deeper perfection that is always already here, that lies beyond what is happening or not happening, beyond form.
Accept the present moment and find the perfection that is deeper than any form and untouched by time.
The joy of Being, which is the only true happiness, cannot come to you through any form, possession, achievement, person or event - through anything that happens. That joy cannot come to you - ever. It emanates from the formless dimension within you, from consciousness itself and thus is one with who you are.